Large scale construction projects can often result in a large amount of debris build up in the surrounding stormwater drains. This debris must be removed effectively to ensure it does not affect other aspects of the project and as a hand over requirement.
Over 100 tonne of silt build up in the drainage system of a large construction project and lines were over 80% full.
- Debris needed to be removed from the stormwater line to ensure the line was flowing freely.
- Project deadlines were impended so works had to be completed quickly and efficiently to ensure minimal impact on the time line of the project.
A Combination Jet/Vac Unit used to clear lines with the benefit of:
- Water recycling capabilities to minimise the need to continuously refill cleaning water tanks and maximise time on site. Additionally, this further aided with reducing disposal cost as all free water can be removed prior to tipping.
- High-pressure water jetting and vacuum power to effectively dislodge all compacted silt, remove all debris from the line, and prevent any issues occurring downstream.
- Clearance of 100 tonnes of silt and debris in 5 days
- Project stayed on schedule and on budget
- Cost-savings passed on to the client